Milly’s Michelle Smith steals a kiss.
Poptails by Milly’s Michelle Smith:
1) Combine the ½ cup honey and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2) Add 1 cup of dry white wine and bring to a boil again.
3) Reduce heat, add fresh strawberries and mango. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4) With a slotted spoon, remove fruit from mixture, reserving the liquid. Set aside.
5) Toss mixed grapes and kiwi with the cooked fruit in a small bowl. Divide the fruit mixture evenly in 12 paper cups.
7) Combine ¼ cup of ginger ale and 1 tbsp lime juice with the reserved wine mixture and divide evenly among pop mold.
Freeze for 1 hour and insert wooden craft stick . Continue to freeze for 6 to 24 hours, then enjoy.